One of My Coworkers Didn't Wake Up

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
She went to bed last night and didn't wake up this morning. I feel sick to my stomach and have recurring chills.

I wasn't terribly close to her, but we'd chat when we saw one another and I always bought what she was selling for her little girl's daycare.

This makes me incredibly sad.

Oh, I'm so sorry. She must be young to have a child in daycare.

I’m sorry to hear

life is so short you never know when
It will end for you.

So young! How terrible for her family...and I'm sorry to you as well. It must have come as quite a shock.

So Sad.:sad1:

Reminds me of when two of my students lost their mother one morning. She was 38 years old. She got up to go to the bathroom around 6ish and never got up again. They decided something was wrong with her heart.

I had a coworker drop dead of a heart attack at age 37. It was so jarring. She had 2 very young kids, and it happened at taekwando class with her 6 year old. It was more than 20 years ago and it's still upsetting to me.

We did find out later that her dad had died at a young age of a heart issue. I believe she knew the cards were stacked against her and that's probably why she was so active (she ran marathons). So even though it was a shock to her family, they likely knew her family history and coworkers often don't.

Very sorry to read this, RUD. So sad, so young. God speed for her, comfort for her family, friends and co-workers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter