One Night at Resort = 2 Days of Park Pass Reservations?

WICKITWITCH

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am Nicole from Utah and this is my very first post after reading here for a year or two.

So here is my pondering. I am planning for a trip from September 21- October 1st (10 nights, 11 days)
I have an Annual Pass so I booked my 3 Park Pass Reservations. I am mostly staying off site, but
Then when the AP Resort Deal for Room Only came out,
I booked POP Century for one night (my 1st night)
and one night at Kidani Village for one night on my last night. My first time for staying at a WDW ever!
I added another Park Pass Reservation for each of these one night stays thinking this is what I am allotted.
So I have my maximum of 3 days of Park Pass Reservations available under my Annual Pass booked
Plus 2 days of Park Pass Reservations for the one night stay at the 2 resorts.
A total of 5 days of Park Pass Reservations.
Then just for fun-zies, I tried to book another Park Pass Reservation and it worked.
so now I have 6 PPR and then I try again, it works again, now I have 7 PPR.
The next try results in a HOLD UP, you don't have any more PPR availability notification.
So I am guessing, with an AP and staying one night at a resort gets me 2 days of PPR, not 1.
I am getting 1 for the day I check-in and 1 for the day I check-out?
Because my resort stays are separated and not consecutive is that the reason why I am getting 2 PPR per 1 night booked?
More importantly, I am wondering if anyone here knows if I were to add another night to my POP Century would I get 1 or 2 more PPR?
In other words, does a 2 night resort stay equal 3 or 4 days of Park Pass Reservations.
Thanks for reading. I hope I made sense trying to lay it out.

2 consecutive nights get you 3 park days...2 non consecutive nights gets you 4 days.

You are considered a “resort guest” for the full check-in and check-out days. Therefore yes you can book park reservations for both days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter