One More Week!!!

Michaelasmum

Earning My Ears
I can't believe that I leave for DL next week (May 27th):banana: :banana:!!! We are so excited about our trip and these boards have really helped me with all the planning...and saving a ton of money at HOJO with the Entertainment Card.

Now I just have to make my packing list :surfweb: and pick up the last minute things!!!

How exciting!:goodvibes Have a great trip. I am getting excited for my trip too and can't wait, these boards are so great and addicting!:rolleyes1 Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return.

Congrats! I can't wait for my upcoming trip either; even though it is still 82 days away.:cheer2:

COOL! I hope your trip is as good as ours was (or better!!)

Getting all the tips from this board really helped. I'm a planner and would have had an anxiety attack (or two) not having all the help from this board! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter