One more TS Breakfast needed. Suggestions?

Rychelle924

DIS Veteran
I need to pick one more breakfast option for my ADRs. So far we have Boma and Tusker House on the list. We need one more. Can be park or resort. And we have 2 boys ages 9 and 5. What are your favorite breakfast spots?

Crystal Palace is fantastic ...food and character interaction..
ALSO...Hollywood and vine had a good breakfast

I loved The Wave's breakfast buffet! It's not a character meal but it was really relaxing and delicious :thumbsup: They had sweet pototo pancakes with maple-pecan butter, multigrain Mickey waffles, and bacon cheese grits, among other options... yummmmm!

Crystal Palace before the park opens would be my number one choice. Great character interaction, good food, and getting to be 1st in the park for pictures is a huge plus.

CRYSTAL PALACE! :love: I love their breakfast and the atmosphere... and breakfast lasagna! Just went for the first time in February, and we will definitely be going back.

Ohana!!! Especially if you haven't done that one before. My kids really enjoyed it DH and I enjoyed the food better than some of the buffets. :)

Chef Mickey's!!! Buffet choices are great including all the usual items plus fresh fruit and bakery items.

I would go for either Crystal Palace if you want a buffet or Kona Cafe if you want a la carte.

Cape May Cafe is great, especailly if it is your Epcot day as you can just walk over to the international gate way to get in. This is also a good choice if you are going to Hollywood studios. You can take the boat to HS after breakfast.

If you are going to Magic Kingdom that day, my vote is Crystal Palace for all the reasons listed above. Chef Mickey's is also a good choice as you can walk or take the monorail over to MK

If your kids are Big Lilo and Stitch fans, O'Hanna.

have fun!

Crystal Palace for brunch. I book the latest breakfast seating available, enjoy the breakfast food at a leisurely pace and then sample some of the lunch foods when they come out. The advantages of this time also include not wasting our park touring morning eating breakfast and we get charged for the meal we started (breakfast) even tough we also had a couple selections off the lunch menu.

Thanks everyone. We have done Ohana. They do love stitch but honestly our dining experience there was awful!!! I'm debating it I want to try it again. I was contemplating the wave too. Crystal palace we've done for dinner. Never breakfast. I'll keep that in mind too! Along with the others!!! Thanks so much!!

The first time I did Crystal Palace was for lunch, which I believe is similar to dinner (may be wrong though) and I wasn't very impressed. Breakfast was so much better! Cape May is good too, especially if you're going to Hollywood Studios or Epcot, and it seems like everyone likes Kona. I like the breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express, but it can be out of the way, depending upon where you're staying, and the hours are later (9-11, I think). I like to go there on lazy sleeping in days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter