One more sit down meal...suggestions please

Meldev

DIS Veteran
We are dining at BB for our anniversary
We have WOC dining package booked at WCT (we enjoyed lunch there last year)
Carnation Cafe

Where else should the six of us sit and eat? (We like to sit down and take a break for a meal)

My absolute favorite table service restaurant at DLR is Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel - well worth the trek over! You can ride the monorail over to the hotel and then back to the park. :)

My favorite is Cafe Orleans for table service.

If you just want a nice place to sit and eat but don't mind counter service, another favorite is to go to the area of Pacific Wharf Cafe, because there are several quick service options (mexican, asian, soup, salad, bread bowls, ice cream, beer) with communal seating, so everyone can get what they want. We've always been able to find seating there.

Have you looked at the menus on allears.net? You could see if anything strikes your fancy. Maybe one of the places in DTD? The Jazz Kitchen can be fun, especially for brunch or for dinner with the live music. Mexican food at Tortilla Jo's? People watching at UVA Bar? Or a later seating upstairs at Catal so you can watch the fireworks from the balcony? Storytellers for dinner has ala carte and buffet, which can be a good fit for a group. If you will already by in DCA, you can enter/exit through the GCH entrance to the park. Look over the menus -- you will have lots of fun choices!

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DtD would be my choice.

Our choice as well. WE love going to Jazz Kitchen every time! Unlike WDW, there's not a whole lot of "I have to eat here" restaurants inside the DL parks. Nearly all the character meals are breakfast only, and nearly all of them are Chip&Dale heavy.

Have you looked at the menus on allears.net? You could see if anything strikes your fancy. Maybe one of the places in DTD? The Jazz Kitchen can be fun, especially for brunch or for dinner with the live music. Mexican food at Tortilla Jo's? People watching at UVA Bar? Or a later seating upstairs at Catal so you can watch the fireworks from the balcony? Storytellers for dinner has ala carte and buffet, which can be a good fit for a group. If you will already by in DCA, you can enter/exit through the GCH entrance to the park. Look over the menus -- you will have lots of fun choices!
Is it a long walk to Storytellers from DCA? The day I have open is likely a DCA day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter