One life to live watchers.....

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
When are they going to call Carlotta and let her know Christian is alive? This is driving me crazy! Don't you think she should've shown up by now? Have they even called her yet???? LOL

I the show yesterday and so far today and I was wondering where Carolotta is too. Why does Christian look like he hates John? Does he think John is behind his kidnapping this past year or does he know about Natalie & John?

cinmell said:
I the show yesterday and so far today and I was wondering where Carolotta is too. Why does Christian look like he hates John? Does he think John is behind his kidnapping this past year or does he know about Natalie & John?

John was the one that set Natalie up to play pool in vegas as a trap for the FBI to land somebody. He blames John for luring them there and thats when Chris was "killed".

I've been waiting for Carlotta to show up too! I hope they are really killing off this Tico character. I can't stand him....but I wonder which of them is going to end up doing the deed?

And from the previews for tomorrow....David killed Paul?!?!?! I was expecting it to be Tico so that no one has to actually "pay" for the crime. :confused:

piratesmate said:
I've been waiting for Carlotta to show up too! I hope they are really killing off this Tico character. I can't stand him....but I wonder which of them is going to end up doing the deed?

And from the previews for tomorrow....David killed Paul?!?!?! I was expecting it to be Tico so that no one has to actually "pay" for the crime. :confused:

I think David is saying that just to keep Dorian out of trouble. Hopefully Tico will just die on his own.

I was wondering that about carlotta too. I'm glad Tico will be gone. Stupid character and cartoon actor. And people think Antonio is bad. I sorta liked Sonia (well at least the actress) so I'm sad to see her go. I think it's just because I don't like Jessica, she's too dumb...Mitch, Haver and now Tico, please......

Christian and Natalie seem so boring too me after John and Natalie.

RadioNate said:
......Christian and Natalie seem so boring too me after John and Natalie.

I'm wondering how long the Christian/Natalie relationship is going to last. There's just no chemistry there anymore....and I agree - I really liked her with John.

Jessica - She's been annoying me lately...and you're right - how dumb?!?!

As for Tico - the only good thing I can say about him is that he makes Antonio not so annoying. ;) Someone needs to teach that actor where his diaphragm is! He's always hyperventilating. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest