one day w/o kids, what to do?

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
How would you take advantage of one day at WDW w/o kids?

Would you use a hopper pass and bust a move as far and as fast as you could? or....

Would you stay out of the parks and mosey around and see what you could see?

DH and I don't have kids, so I'm not sure I can be a big help, but on our days out of the parks we visit Downtown Disney and/or have spa treatments done at the Grand Floridian. It's just an awesome way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the parks but still have Disney fun! :tongue:

It depends on what you like to do. We spent a morning at Dolphins in Depth and interacted with the dolphins. Or you could try the Richard Petty Driving, or the Trail Ride at Fort Wilderness. Most of the Disney Tours do NOT allow kids, so try the Backstage Magic Tour or Keys to the Kingdom.
We did the Backstage Safari Tour at AK, it was awesome!
Golf or Tennis? Or do the Day Spa and follow up with Dinner at Victoria & Albert's. Or book the Illuminations Cruise.

You might wanna go to Downtown Disney and maybe even go to Pleasure Island at night? The show in the Adventurer's Club is amazing!! I would go there every week and never got tired of it.

I'd spend a leisurely day at the World Showcase doing things the kids never let us do - check out the countries in depth, including the shops they don't have the patience for, having drinks and snacks at the outdoor stands, just sit and look at the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter