One day ticket retrieval--will call

shrinkintexas

Earning My Ears
Husband and I are thinking about doing something crazy for his 50th this week.
Plan to get a late flight out Wed. Arrive around 11p.
We would like to do Hollywood studios on Thur. Posted opening time is 9am. From what I'm reading though, it truly opens around 8.
How do we go about getting our 1 day ticket? I will purchase it before we arrive and make my park reservation. Will we have to do Will-call? Should they open around 8 also, or will they not open until 9? Want to be one of the first in the park. Maybe that isn't as important on a Thursday in January, during COVID-as it used to be.

If you purchase directly from Disney, you can do it through your MDE (My Disney Experience) account and the ticket will show up there. If you need a physical ticket, you can go to a ticket booth for them to print you up one.

How do we go about getting our 1 day ticket? I will purchase it before we arrive and make my park reservation.
Show up at the park entrance gates and line up, as usual. (Have your ticket numbers and photo ID.)
When you reach the touch-point, a CM will issue you your tickets, right there, as you enter.

If you purchase directly from Disney, you can do it through your MDE (My Disney Experience) account and the ticket will show up there. If you need a physical ticket, you can go to a ticket booth for them to print you up one.

Thank you! So, no need to stand in the will-call; guest services line??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter