one day in Disney, where do you eat?

We are thinking of doing something similar for a cruise in July. We are staying 2 nights at AKL so we chose Sanaa. For our day we are going to Blizzard Beach.

Ohana might be a great dinner option after an afternoon in Epcot before heading to MK (or vice versa). Plus you have the benefit of the monorail!

We have one day at Disney before our cruise (2 nights).

Thought it might be fun to see where YOU would choose to eat. Flight not booked yet but hoping to arrive earlyish thursday, have 1 day parkhoppers for Friday (might try to hit up all 4 parks, we'll see!) and staying at the Boardwalk.

I have some ideas but curious what others think!
CA Grill has an unparalleled view....with fireworks viewing. Food can be hit-or-miss, but the place can also offer, "Wow (sometimes)." FWIW, Narcoossee's also has fireworks viewing.

Along Boardwalk - we're partial to Swan & Dolphin Signatures.
https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com
In the Parks:
MK - dinner at Be Our Guest (to meet The Beast).
AK - Tusker House for both buffet & characters.
EP - we mostly prefer nearby Swan & Dolphin.
HS - Sci-Fi Dine-In for the atmosphere (not the food).

If I were going to try and hit up all the parks, I would just grab some snacks and have dinner at the resort. Maybe Flying Fish or Trattoria?

man I'm a poop - I dropped this then got busy with life.

I just read all of the responses, thanks so much!

I'm not going until February and I'm spinning my wheels because GE makes it impossible to plan.

But I'm thinking either Flying Fish or Shula's arrival day.

IFI had my ideal and could do ANYTHING it would be:

walk to Epcot, PPO breakfast Garden Grill into Soarin' (our favorite way to start the day) and living with the land. If we could fit in TT great, if not no biggie. spaceship earth on the way out.

Then monorail to MK (because monorail is part of the ride experience!) for all the mountains!
would have said lunch at BoG before the menu changes, now I am waiting to see more reviews
LTT is a favorite too and lunch is really quick there if you show up right when they open at 11 (now whether we'd be hungry yet then is another question!! but we always split a pot roast and an ooey gooey cake - it's just as fast as QS and not a whole lot more!)

Then bus over to AK, maybe share a pulled pork cheese fries from Flame Tree (I still have never had these, they are on the kid's bucket list)

Then bus over to HS, assuming we can even get into GE, and that there are FP+ for the Millennium Falcon ride I figured we could get a DAS return for it upon arriving (my son is on the spectrum) and do dinner/fireworks/whatever while we wait (we have never seen the star wars fireworks!) and end the night on Millennium Falcon before walking back to Boardwalk for ample hills creamery dessert. I'm assuming the park will be open late for the Friday of president's week. I might try to book Sci Fi for dinner if we are just killing a lot of time waiting for the return and we're tired and really just there for GE but who knows what crowds/capacities will be!

Obviously not well thought out yet without knowing what the story will be with GE. Right now DAH is on Fridays at HS, of course with no dates released late summer... if they do a premium event while we're there I'd probably spring for it. Heck if DAH continues on Thursdays at the MK I might go there and take MK out of the rotation on Friday! We'd have to get a later start on Friday but that might not be bad if HS is open real late.

Then I think we will do ale & compass for breakfast before we get on the cruise. convenient and the menu sounds good. The other option is room service at the boardwalk as it sounds like they have some of the things from la trattoria without having to do the character thing (kid is not a fan of face characters).

we'll just have to see how the star wars thing shakes out before I can really plan but right now I can still fantasize. It would be great to kick off our SWDAS at GE!

One day only.....one answer: The Polynesian!
Kona breakfast- Locomoco
Capt Cook's lunch - Thai Coconut Meatballs
Ohana dinner

We did the 4 parks/one day last year or the year prior. It's not as hard or time consuming as people say - just start at the earliest-open and close at the latest-open. It was fun :)

As far as food, MY ideal day would start with Boma breakfast, at open, and then Nine Dragons late at night for the salt and pepper shrimp over garlic noodles. And a few cold beers.

We’ve done couple of rides in 3 parks in one day, but not 4. If I had one day and were staying at BW, I would likely stick to HS and EPCOT. Maybe even finish off with MK depending on what time the park closes. So here would be my perfect day.

Start at HS with 3 FP for early in the morning. Toy Story Mania or Slinky Dog and then RnR and ToT. I don’t eat before those rides. So no breakfast, just a snack from the French bakery in EPCOT.

Boat or walk to EPCOT. Grab that goodie from the bakery on my way into EPCOT. And try for a FP at Soarin and/or TT. After a couple more rides, I would have a late lunch a WS. I like Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar or La Cantina. Just a quick bite somewhere. If I wanted a more relaxing day, I would walk around WS and skip MK, maybe even go for a swim. But if not....

Then take the monorail on to MK. While eating lunch see what FP is available at MK. And look at wait times to get an idea which rides you want to head to. I would make a late dinner reservation at CG or Narcoossee’s to watch the fireworks. Then taxi or Uber back to BW.

I would finish the night at the BW maybe at Jellyrolls, AbracadaBar, or the Belle Vue Lounge. Of course you can get a late night snack from the creamery or pizza window.

Ale and Compass is SOOO Good! We actually ate there four times on our last trip! All different times of day, all good.

Since you are cruising and getting all that yummy food on the ship, I would totally go QS! You will get more time on the rides and soaking up all the Disney details.

Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbour House is our family favorite. Lafou's Brew is a must in Fantasyland! How about a Dole Whip! Yummo!

Epcot: QS in Morocco or Germany!

HS: We liked Woody's Lunch Box for breakfast once.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ...and for a special treat order a slice of mango pie from the bar in the Yak & Yeti!

Disney Springs: Earl of Sandwich and the Chicken Guy...maybe some poutine from the Daily Poutine.

We actually loved sitting out by the pool at the BC and eating burgers and fries from Hurricane Hanna's and people watching.

Oh and I can't forget a Mickey ice cream bar and/or a Mickey shaped pretzel...somehow they taste so much better than a regular ice cream bar or pretzel!

Have fun! Sounds like an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter