One day at MK

kdmkdm7

Mouseketeer
We only have one day after our DCL cruise in June to visit MK.
My DD (6) adores Ariel, and all of the Disney Princesses. Any suggestions on must sees on this day. Thanks for your help.

If your DD loves the princesses, you need to make reservations to eat at Cinderella's Castle for the character breakfast. It is a MUST for any little girl (of any age)! There is also Ariel's Grotto where she can meet Ariel and get her autograph. My family's all-time favorites are: Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, and THE HAUNTED MANSION (our VERY favorite!). Your DD might be scared in the Haunted Mansion (my son loved it at 6). It is more funny than scary. Of course, you'll HAVE to go to Mickey's Toontown Fair. You're DD will love this!!!! Make sure she goes to Minnie's house and plays with all of her kitchen appliances. Get plenty of pictures! I hope this helps. You can also visit the WDW web site where they have a list of attractions that kids love. Have fun!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter