one concern I have

No one person can speak for everybody, but the Disboards are about friendship and a common love for DCL. No offense here. Just havin' fun! :laughing:

No one person can speak for everybody, but the Disboards are about friendship and a common love for DCL. No offense here. Just havin' fun! :laughing:

Just leting everyone know and i might have taken previous post the wrong way I am very sensitive but I try not to be

I would never assume you are "fat" because you're asking a question about food , and even if you were "fat", I wouldn't judge you for wanting to take food back to your room. I would hope you would do the same for the rest of us :)

Room service is going to be your best bet, although you are always welcome to bring food from anywhere on the ship back to your room to eat it at a later time.

seriously....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter