One bedroom villa questions

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
Hi! We're staying in a 1 bedroom villa Oceanview next year for the first time we go to Aulani. I had a few questions for anyone who's stayed in one before!

• Is there a Keurig and a regular coffee maker?

• Is there Disney+ setup for movies on the TV or just local stations?

• Are there safety locks up top on the living room balcony door? Our kids are under 6 yrs that will be using the pull out couch in there.

• Does the villa come with detergent for the washer and dishwasher, or do we buy our own?

• I am going to be making formula bottles for our youngest while we're there.. Is the water totally safe/healthy for consumption out of the tap, or do you recommend buying a pack of bottled water?

Thank you! :)

• Is there a Keurig and a regular coffee maker?
Its a regular coffee maker. It takes flat bottom filters. You'll get one or two starter packs of coffee, creamer, sweetener.
Are there safety locks up top on the living room balcony door?
Yes. And the doors are very hard to slide even when unlocked.
Does the villa come with detergent for the washer and dishwasher
Yes, it comes with a pack of each.
Is the water totally safe/healthy for consumption out of the tap
Yes, the water is fine to drink.

Its a regular coffee maker. It takes flat bottom filters. You'll get one or two starter packs of coffee, creamer, sweetener.

Yes. And the doors are very hard to slide even when unlocked.

Yes, it comes with a pack of each.

Yes, the water is fine to drink.

thank you!!

I am not sure if you had the Disney + question answered or not. We just got back and the only way to get Disney + or any streaming is if it is on your computer, tablet or phone and mirror it to the tv. It worked fine and wasn’t hard to use but it wasn’t working for the whole resort for part of the time we were there. Not really a big deal because they have kids shows and regular tv too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter