Once Upon A Time - TV Show

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
Did anyone watch the recent Channel 5 TV show "Once Upon A Time" I originally started watching it because I had heard a lot about it from US friends on Facebook, and as time went on I got completely hooked. I am now gutted as it has finished and we have to wait ages for season 2 ( which only starts in US this month ) It is all about fairy tales and has a lot of Disney movie references and I absolutely love it.

Just wondered if anyone else had seen it and what you thought about it ?

I really want to see this, we missed the start on Chanel 5. so waiting for love film or something to show it. the odd bits have seen have me intrigued and i cant wait to watch it :)

I loved this series and am really glad they're doing a second one, it was all so clever hope we don't have to wait too long for session 2

We've really enjoyed it too, it's been a very clever idea, can't wait for the next series.

We love this show and all the little Disney bits they keep slipping in.

We watched the whole season and absolutely LOVED it!!

It made me look at the Mad Hatter in a different way too!

Ordered this yesterday as I've heard good things. Should get it next week... Looking forward to trying it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter