Once In A Lifetime Adventure!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Let's see if we can gather 20 of us and split the cost...Ummmm I dont think so! But it sure sounds cool:)

Wanna Spend the Night with the Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park? Gotta Million Dollars?

If Universal Pictures' blockbuster release Jurassic Park III leaves you wanting even more up-close and personal time with life-sized dinosaurs, you can make that dream come true on Jurassic Park Island at Universal's Islands of Adventure theme park in Orlando.

The entire island of Jurassic Park -- and its dinosaurs -- can be exclusively yours for one amazing night. You and your friends can be swept up in a specially arranged, breath-taking adventure, with a chartered jet winging you in luxury from your hometown to Universal Orlando. You can ride the theme park rides for as long as you can stand. You will sleep in a luxurious campsite on the island, attended by butlers. You can get to know every dinosaur and every corner of Jurassic Park Island better than anyone else ever has.

It is the ultimate adventure; every child's and every adult's dream come true.

And it costs $1 million.

``This has never been done before,'' explained Rich Costales, Senior Vice President of Operations for Islands of Adventure. ``No theme park has ever given guests as much access and as much adventure as we are ready to provide. Jurassic Park Island is a remarkable place -- right out of the blockbuster films. And it can be all yours.''

After the park closes to regular visitors, the purchasers of this special million dollar package will basically ``own'' Jurassic Park for the night, and encounter exciting adventures designed just for them.

This million dollar ultimate safari offers unprecedented access to the island for the purchaser and up to 19 of his or her friends and family. They will fly on a chartered jet, from any single continental United States airport, and be driven from the Orlando airport to Islands of Adventure in Humvee limousines.

Pampered guests will be welcomed to Jurassic Park with a champagne toast. They will then enjoy a sumptuous banquet of such Jurassic-styled foods as Stegosaurus Steak and Triceratops Torte, prepared by a master chef and accompanied by fine wines and champagnes, preparing them for their further adventures in the wilds of Jurassic Park. Amidst all this revelry, the ominous roars of the nearby dinosaurs will emanate from behind the electric fences surrounding the island, as if the dinosaurs themselves are eager to greet the visitors.

Not only will these VIP guests be able to enjoy the rides and attractions located on Jurassic Park, such as The Jurassic Park River Adventure, Pteranodon Flyers, the Triceratops Encounter and the Discovery Center, but they will experience new encounters and adventures on this special evening's visit, interacting with Jurassic Park guides, technicians, vets and dino- handlers. When it's time for bed, they will actually spend the night on the island, in a campsite made up of luxurious trailers, attended by butlers.

``We realize that this is an expensive package, but we have designed it for someone who wants a once-in-a-lifetime adventure,'' said Costales. ``This will be an evening of safari-styled luxury, but also of amazing adventure, where all the mysteries and excitement one would expect to experience on Jurassic Park actually happens. Nowhere else can you actually experience interaction with 'moving, breathing' dinosaurs. It's the ultimate adventure!''

Anyone interested in purchasing the Jurassic Park Million Dollar Package can contact Universal Studios Vacations at 407-224-5299. Blackout dates apply. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Jurassic Institute for dinosaur research.

The Universal Orlando resort destination (www.universalorlando.com) includes two dramatically distinct and adjacent theme parks, the Universal Studios movie theme park and Islands of Adventure, Orlando's next generation theme park. Universal Orlando also includes CityWalk, a 30-acre dining, shopping, club and live-entertainment venue as well as premier on-site Loews hotels and world-class film and television production facilities.

Universal Orlando is a unit of Universal Studios, a part of CANAL+, the TV and Film division of Vivendi Universal, a new global leader in media and communications

Source: Universal Orlando

:bounce:

Um does anyone have 1M I can borrow. I promise to pay you back, scouts honor. :D ;) :p

Wow, this is too funny!!!

So...let me get this straight...they will open Triceratops Encounter if you pay $1,000,000. ? LOL

I enjoy the theming at Jurassic park, but I hardly think it would be worth a million to hang out there for a night! Do these guests not get to experience the rest of IOA?

I guess if someone takes them up on it, I'll feel even better about spending my time there for $99 a year with my AP:D

The thought that someone HAS this sort of money to throw around absolutely floors me...<sigh> I wish I did!!!

Thanks for sharing, JessicaR!!!
Karen

I can see Barry already trying to get out of that lease on Earl's office.

Barry, I would bet if you were to buy 250 consecutive days (let's see I think 250 days at $1MM per day adds up to $250MM) Universal would surely comp you for the rest of the year. I would sure ask.

BTW, Barry where should I send your christmas card and fruit basket, old buddy.

Barry i have this fruitcake from the same year as the opening of Studios i can throw in.:bounce:

The first one to hook me up with two Playboy Playmates gets the best tent (next to mine with the satellite dish, of course :) ).

Darn, I saw the topic and I thought it was a tour of my office again.

Earl,

That would be worth the million! Any new ride plans laying around? Hee Hee:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter