Onboard credit question

jlynch924

Mousin' Around
We booked our next cruise while we were onboard the last and I know there was onboard credit offered, but I don't remember if it was awarded for use on the cruise we were on, or if it is for this upcoming cruise. I see it on my initial email about the booking, but it's not on any subsequent ones. Does anyone know whether it's typically awarded for use during the cruise you're on when you book, or if it's for the one you book?

Thanks!

the OBC is for the future cruise that you booked. The OBC will not show up on your reservation. To ensure you have an OBC you can call DCL. They will tell you. If you have an OBC it will be posted to your cruise account after about 24 hours on board. You can check will guest services, but don't check the first day of the cruise because you will be waisting your time.

Can the OBC be used toward anything, such as Bingo and Palo?

It can be used for anything that gets charged to your stateroom account - which is basically anything you need to pay for on the cruise. Bingo, Palo, drinks, souvenirs, excursions, tips, Shutters, spa services, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter