On the phone w/ disney dining right now

Lora

DIS Veteran
I'm on the phone w/ disney dining reservations now....she was checking something for me on our Cinderella breakfast for my dd's birthday and then she said "oh my God, what did I just do?" ...then she put me on hold.....

help!!

She accidentally cancelled my breakfast!! She said she ran over to a supervisor immediately and begged her to help get my reservation back.

Now I have a new confirmation number and my breakfast back. Whew. I was on hold for several minutes and thought I was going to have to tell my almost 5-year old that we couldn't go to Cinderella's afterall. :eek:

We had to add back some information that was lost, including the resort I was staying at. When I said "Boardwalk". She said she would not only have lost her job, but would have had to leave town if she had lost my reservation. :p

I told her I wouldn't have been too hard on her...I would have just made her talk to my daughter and explain what happened. A free breakfast at another Character meal would have been nice, too. ;) But alas, all is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter