? on the Chico's Deal

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
Under the free s/h it has a star, the star says "* Shipping & Handling fees are waived for full Passport Club members who have met the $500 spending requirements." Just a heads up, I'm not going to try it since I'm not sure they won't go back and slap me with a s/h charge.

When I signed up fot the Passport many months ago, it was because my first purchase was with free shipping.

well my owed amount was $0 and that's what I agreed to so they better not try to charge me anything.

Also, if you keep the online invoice, they cannot legally change your total without your approval. They would have to call you to get your OK.

I agree with the above post! If my computer e-mail invoice says $0 owed, then they had better not try to charge my anthing! I'll be keeping an eye open.

The thing is, your total has to be EXACTLY $20-not a penny more. I ordered a bracelet for $20 and it went through and I had a zero balance. When I tried initially to order items that totaled $21.87, they tried to charge me tax and shipping. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter