On Site Hotel Discount dropped for Mar 12 - Jun 8

Well, I got the same answer from guest relations: none of the handful of two-bedroom family connecting suites at DLH are available for April 17-23, so they don't need to offer me a discount to fill them. I guess that makes sense from the company's point of view.
I hope everyone else with existing reservations has better luck than we did with getting the discount.
It seems they are penalizing people who book ahead. So I am assuming if one suite was available you would have gotten the discount. How annoying.

It seems they are penalizing people who book ahead. So I am assuming if one suite was available you would have gotten the discount. How annoying.
I was told if someone cancels a reservation in my category, I would be eligible for the discount on the new reservation -- of I'm the first to grab it.
Somebody needs to start a service that would, for a small fee, alert prospective hotel guests when a room in a certain category becomes available. Like they do with ADRs.

I was told if someone cancels a reservation in my category, I would be eligible for the discount on the new reservation -- of I'm the first to grab it.
Somebody needs to start a service that would, for a small fee, alert prospective hotel guests when a room in a certain category becomes available. Like they do with ADRs.
Call up a few times a day. It is riduclous. You are spending a boat load of cash a small discount is not that tough to do!

So I called Undercover Tourist and asked about applying a discount to my 6 night stay in April as it would now by $250 cheaper with the new spring discount. The operator was GREAT, very nice-but informed me that I could not. However, she suggested I get a full refund for my hotel stay from her and book the Grand directly through Disney. That’s what I ended up doing.
I was impressed with that level of service and understanding.

Wow, disappointing. I’m sorry.

I called back today and after waiting on hold for guest relations and getting dropped after 30 minutes of holding, I called a third time and that person was able to do it for me with no issues. Woo for extra churro money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter