**On Sale** Shoppers Only

pfishgirl

In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09
Are any of you an On Sale Only Shopper like me? If it's on sale, I'm buying it. Even if I don't need it, of course as long as it is a *Good* sale price.. :rotfl2:

I think I am more addicted to buying supplies on sale then I am of scrapping with the items.. :banana:

Am I the only one?? If there are more, can we start a self help group ?? :earseek:

Actually I am slowly dropping out of the club!
Can you believe I went to Mike's yesterday with my 50% off and came out with exactly what I said I was getting? new Markers? I started to grab paper, you how can you pass up 6 for a buck! then I thought wait I don't really use pattern paper any more...I have way to much as is! So it all went back! :cool1:
Now today is the grand opening of super joannes Wish me luck!

Guilty as charged...Sales, clearence, coupons - I pretty much refuse to buy anything unless it's on sale. Went to Big Lots last night - bought 24 sheets of card stock for $1.99 & some really cute school charms and beads for 33 cents a pack.

Oooh oooh oooh! Me!! I buy non-sale stuff, but yesterday I got a great deal! Those "Soft Spoken" stickers, that have a lot of detailing on the (usually) fabric background? Normally $3.99 a pack, mine were like $2.39 or something cheaper. I was so excited. I had already gotten the bridal shower pack, but now I have BOTH wedding packs!! I also got one of the metal plaques with a wedding cake on it for some sale price. FUN!

I have been using my stuff pretty well-I did 4 full layouts this week. I also have everything I need to start my mini-album of the showers, unless I decide to buy more stickers (not that I can find any).

I am a shopaholic. :( I buy more cute things than I have time for. Not just scrapping either. Any craft. Mike's is a bad place for me....but i LOVE it there.

i hate to buy something unless i can get it on sale or with a coupon...then look out!!! i'll have to buy them all!!!

i definitely shop way more than i scrap...

5 years and thousands of dollars later all i have to show is a wall of my dining room dedicated to scrapping and 2 1/2 books to show...

Whew !!! I thought I was the only one who had this addiction !!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter