on Pirate Night - do you dress up AFTER dinner?

leslielightfoot

Mouseketeer
we are early seating. would of kids get dressed for the party after supper or wear the costumes to supper? what is normally done?

thanks.

There are some pirate type activites at dinner, so it might be fun for the kids to dress before dinner.

As Belle said, there are pirate festivities at dinner (at least, on the Magic); we dressed in pirate regalia for early seating on both our Magic cruises!pirate:

Yes, you dress up in your pirate (or tropical)attire for dinner too. :thumbsup2

My husband will be wearing black dress shorts as part of his pirate costume. Will they allow shorts in the dining room since it is part of his costume?

My husband will be wearing black dress shorts as part of his pirate costume. Will they allow shorts in the dining room since it is part of his costume?

I think they are much more lenient about shorts on that night - it really does go well with many outfits, especially for men.

Pirates abound on pirate night at dinner. When we cruised I would say about 1/2 of the people were dressed as pirates. Half of the folks at the table behind us were wearing suits and ties and the other half was decked out as pirates. Quite the sight... but they were all enjoying themselves.

We wore our pirate gear to dinner. On the Navigator it stated Pirate/Caribbean attire for dinner. I think shorts with the pirate gear is fine.
Have fun!

Quite a few people dress up for the entire night. And they give you cute pirate theme scarves at dinner. It's a lot of fun seeing everyone. We had pictures taken after in full gear and it made for a great souvenier.

Are you allowed to dress as Capt Jack?
Such as this.
100_0430.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter