On or offsitewhat to do.....

Tumbleweed43

Earning My Ears
We have decided to visit in January, the 60 day fastpass window is about to open for onsite guests. But we can’t make a decision on where to stay. What happens if I book a room only onsite reservation, select my fastpass and then we find a better deal offsite. Will I loose my fastpass? We bought tickets from undercover tourist before the price change because we new we would visit in 2019. Disney website says I can cancel without penalty until 5 days before our dates

Help!!!

If you cancel your reservation onsite then it is my understanding that you will also lose all those fast passes. This is similar in principle to the 'ghost room/camping' method that was closed as people would abuse the process. Not 100% sure if you swap from one internal disney location to another though? But that wasn't my take away from your question.

Your ability to keep your FP+ is dependent on your new accommodations and the associated window. Another WDW resort or a Disney partners hotel you won't lose them. However an off-site property where the window is not open you will likely lose them

we just can't decide, and are usually last minute planners. I know we sometimes find great deals a few days from our travel dates. I went ahead and booked with Disney, guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that if we cancel after the 30 day fast pass window is open for offsite stays that I'll be allowed to keep my passes

we just can't decide, and are usually last minute planners. I know we sometimes find great deals a few days from our travel dates. I went ahead and booked with Disney, guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that if we cancel after the 30 day fast pass window is open for offsite stays that I'll be allowed to keep my passes
Info is in this thread along with info about Forum Rules regarding discussion of booking and canceling:
What’s gonna happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter