On my way to PCW water park today! I'll scout out coffee for DISMEET AUGUST!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, dh is cycling until 1:30pm. When he comes home, we are off to PCW water park! (if it doesn't rain).

I'll look for the coffee place (Starbucks) in the park. We are meeting in front of the small fence in front of the mountain ~ I'll look for a really good land mark. Another option is to meet at the tables of the Cantina Restaurant ~ they are to the left of the park as you walk in, they are covered, in case it rains, also provides shade. Should I make a little sign? Thanks! S

Hope you have a fun filled day at the parks! The fench in front of the mountain sounds like a good spot to me! It is easy to see people there!

OMG! I have NEVER seen PCW sooooo packed! Especially the water park! WOW!

We arrived about 2:30pm and the parking lot was jammed. We ended up with a spot about 10 minutes walk to the entrance. Usually we are so early, we are the 4th car in the parking lot!

Getting in wasn't a problem thru the season's pass holder line.

We made our way to the water park. Although there were lots of people, the ride lines didn't look long at all! The big swing ride was a walk-on and Vortex looked about 15-20 minutes. We went purely for the water park today.

The new kiddie area is nice, too many people for me today. We spent lots of time in the wave pool. Although the kiddie pool was freezing the wave pool was pretty warm ~ I don't want to think why!!!! It's sad to say, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear of a drowning today, it was that packed. The lifeguards were going nuts trying to control the place. dh took dd into the middle while ds and I played near the shore. It was nice to cool down in the water. All in all it was ok, but the crowds were too much. I've never seen WDW this busy! I think because we've had bad weekend weather, folks are using the water park now. Since we go often (6 times already this year) we can do the park for a couple hours and go home.

The fence in front of the fountains and mountain is fine to meet ~ lots of folks take pictures there. If it's rainy or too sunny, I'll wait under the covered tables near the Mr. Sub and La Cortina restaurant to the left, near the lockers and come out to the fence often. There is a JAVA JOINT coffee counter which also says MOVENPICK on it. It's on the left side of the main street, International Street.

HAPPY DAYS! S

I hope it's not that busy tomorrow! Michael and some if his friends are going to celebrate the end of exams.

I am sure Monday will be fine! We went last Tuesday and it was EMPTY! I think yesterday was nuts because the weekend weather hasn't been Wonderland weather lately. I'm sure it will ease off as the summer goes on. Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter