On line check in

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
We're at time to do it.
Have the app.
DD can not get her vaccine info to load. We've done it 5 times now. It takes it and then it id gone when you go to look at it.
Mine went in fine.
Any ideas?

Glad to hear it worked. How far out from the cruise do they allow online check-in?

We're at time to do it.
Have the app.
DD can not get her vaccine info to load. We've done it 5 times now. It takes it and then it id gone when you go to look at it.
Mine went in fine.
Any ideas?
That app is totally vexing! I'm sailing with a friend next Monday. If it were myself and DH I would have just done both our check-ins myself and been done. That didn't seem appropriate though so both friend and I downloaded the app and tried to check ourselves in individually. The dumb thing kept transposing each other's info into both forms every time one of us worked on it and it never would accept our vaccination verification. I finally called today and the Rep said the app is just meant to be a back-up for checking in at the pier in the regular fashion. Really? Then why not say so and let's not bother. Geeze. Can't wait to get there and get at it! :teeth:

That app is totally vexing! I'm sailing with a friend next Monday. If it were myself and DH I would have just done both our check-ins myself and been done. That didn't seem appropriate though so both friend and I downloaded the app and tried to check ourselves in individually. The dumb thing kept transposing each other's info into both forms every time one of us worked on it and it never would accept our vaccination verification. I finally called today and the Rep said the app is just meant to be a back-up for checking in at the pier in the regular fashion. Really? Then why not say so and let's not bother. Geeze. Can't wait to get there and get at it! :teeth:
The day before you can go on the APP and complete your health questionnaire. The morning of embarkation you can do your Safety briefing requirements ( watch the video on putting on your lifejacket and listen to the Horn sound byte) and it should say completed in a green box beside each item. Then after you are onboard and after 12:00 go to your muster station and show them you completed the tasks and they check off your cabin for having completed the (Mandatory) Muster requirements.

The day before you can go on the APP and complete your health questionnaire. The morning of embarkation you can do your Safety briefing requirements ( watch the video on putting on your lifejacket and listen to the Horn sound byte) and it should say completed in a green box beside each item. Then after you are onboard and after 12:00 go to your muster station and show them you completed the tasks and they check off your cabin for having completed the (Mandatory) Muster requirements.
:crutches:Call me a grumpy old bat but honestly, I don't find doing any of that an upgrade to the experience. We finally got it to work but still had to have our pre-boarding Covid tests and Passports verified in person at the port. It was a breeze getting through there. I also miss the old days of a proper muster drill. Whatever bare minimum requirements are met by watching a video and having your name checked off a list, I'm not sure it would be adequate preparation for an actual emergency.

:crutches:Call me a grumpy old bat but honestly, I don't find doing any of that an upgrade to the experience. We finally got it to work but still had to have our pre-boarding Covid tests and Passports verified in person at the port. It was a breeze getting through there. I also miss the old days of a proper muster drill. Whatever bare minimum requirements are met by watching a video and having your name checked off a list, I'm not sure it would be adequate preparation for an actual emergency.
We personally hate Muster because there are always those people who are too busy enjoying being on the ship to bother themselves with attending at the proper time so all of are cramped up until everyone appears. We love doing this way and getting it checked off ASAP so we can get back to doing our thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter