• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Line Check In

rwdavis2

DIS Veteran
Anyone able to check in today (12/26)? I'm getting server down/busy messages. The new version of the web site is coming up so I assume that is the problem.

Anyone able to check in today (12/26)? I'm getting server down/busy messages. The new version of the web site is coming up so I assume that is the problem.

I haven't heard anything about today, but the new site seems to be an issue. It wouldn't recognize any of our reservations. I finally cleared out my history and cookies and then opened a new browser.... once I did that, it came up with the old (and good!) WDW site...and sure enough, all our reservations were there.

Maybe try clearing everything out so you can go back to the old site and see if you can check in.....:goodvibes

I haven't heard anything about today, but the new site seems to be an issue. It wouldn't recognize any of our reservations. I finally cleared out my history and cookies and then opened a new browser.... once I did that, it came up with the old (and good!) WDW site...and sure enough, all our reservations were there.

Maybe try clearing everything out so you can go back to the old site and see if you can check in.....:goodvibes

Good call Mom! I cleared the cookies and got the old site.

I woke up this morning to do online checkin before getting ready for work, half hour later on my tablet i couldnt find my reservations or online check in AT ALL...... I found a chat box .was told they are improvin the site you can call tech support. Said i am now late for for work trying to do oline checkin, which my reservation.....i am now late n highly disappointed in Disney.this takes likes two minutes to do, not half an hour then told call tech support. I dont have that time.
I got out my laptop to see if i can find mybreservation.....it was normal !!!

I did online checkin on my laptop took 45minutes n i was late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter