ON DP, but, want to do some OOP...

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
We will be on the DP when we go to WDW in July. I have been going through our ADR's and how we wish to use our TS credits. We are a group of 10. Our first TS is dinner at Boma. There will be 3 of us in our room, and all 3 will be at dinner. However, I would like to only use 2 TS credits for that meal. Also, I will be joining a group of "girls" for lunch at the CRT. We are booked as DP, however, I would like to pay oop and the others will use DP credits on thier room keys.

Will we be able to do this? My goal is to save 4 TS credits so DH and I can sneak off for a romantic meal at Jiko. By my calculations, paying Oop for one lunch at the castle and one dinner at Boma will cost less then dinner for 2 at Jiko.

I think you will have no problem doing what you plan. Just be sure to tell your server before the meal that you will be paying not using credits. You are using your credits for your meals and can use them as you see fit.

We have always paid OOP for some meals when doing the DDP and servers know what to do. On our last trip, we were saving 12 credits for our last dinner on the plan and the night before that meal, we had 14 credits left. So two meals were paid with credits and the rest were OOP. Just two different transactions and both on the same room key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter