• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On DDP, can picky teen order off kids menu at CS places?

Mary976

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about trying the dining plan for our next trip. I happen to have an older teen DD who is picky and has allergies. At a couple CS places we were looking at, the kids menu items would be better for her. Can I order the kids meal and use an adult credit for it? I know it might not be the best value, but I wouldn't mind doing it a couple times if she could get what she wanted.

Thanks,
Mary

From what I can tell you will have a pool of CS credits. Not a pool of adult CS credits and a pool of child CS credits. Just one pool of CS credits to use throughout your trip.

I don't think Disney is going to mind you using those CS credits for a child meal, even if it's for an "adult." The only problem you *may* have is the cashier is only supposed to allow you to use the number of credits printed on your KTTW card. So, if you only have 3 Adults listed on the card, but try to check out with 2 Adult meals and 1 Child meal...they *might* have an issue but it would really surprise me.

It might be a better value to just pay oop for those couple of child meals and save those credits for later.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter