• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Omg

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
Reportedly, President Bush is in the air from Sarasota, but no news is or probably will be given out as to where he is headed, or if he already arrived. I'm sure we will see him on TV this afternoon. Karen my heart goes out to you and your family, I can't imagine the panic you must be feeling. I'm praying for your BIL and family. We're near Chicago, and everything is closed down here as well. Most of the schools and universities are closing, and the downtown area has been evacuated. I didn't even know these events had occurred until I jumped on this thread this morning, because I stayed home sick. The films shown on the news are just devastating. Please continue to pray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter