OMG I am so stupid. But Yeah!

Quinn222

DIS Veteran
I just made our reservations for MNSSHP. I meant to make them for the 20th and accidentally made them for the 19th. What an idjit. So now we have to take two days off from work and the kids will miss two days of school.

Oh well. We're staying at WL and we're going to have a great time. So there. I refuse to feel guilt over the school thing. Much.

I don't know how well this could/would go over, but for the days that your kids will miss school, could they bring the assignments with them to do during the time you all would be traveling?

Quinn222 said:
I just made our reservations for MNSSHP. I meant to make them for the 20th and accidentally made them for the 19th. What an idjit. So now we have to take two days off from work and the kids will miss two days of school.

Oh well. We're staying at WL and we're going to have a great time. So there. I refuse to feel guilt over the school thing. Much.

Yes, they can bring their work. The thing that makes this exceptionally stupid is that we only live two hours away. We were going to drive up Friday for the party and come right back on Saturday. Now we'll be driving up Thursday and back on Friday.

My friend Lori is an elementary school teacher, and she always tells her students there are only two reasons to miss school, if you are really, really sick, or if you are going to Disney! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter