OMG! I am about to pop.....

Stephieann

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>Oh no....he is M
......with excitement!!!! My cruise is still 7.5 months away but we are able to book airfare now so it seems so much closer!!!! I had to express my excitement here because DH is gone on 3 week military trip and he will be gone for a year and unable to attend this cruise with me. It will be me and my mom PLUS (shhhhhh) :ssst: my sister and her family. It is a secret to my mom that my sister and her family are going and it is a secret to my sisters kids that they are going so I can not express my excitement with anyone.....:confused3!!!! I am going to go crazy before this is over!!! I almost spilled the beans with my mom tonight! This is my mom's first cruise ever.....i hope she enjoys it! Ok my excitement has turned into :hyper:hyper rambling....:rotfl2:!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Excited about a DCL cruise........how can one help it? The countdown until a cruise is like nothing else not even Christmas! :cloud9:

Hope you can keep your secret......I know I would have a hard time with that one!

Thank you to your Hubby for serving in the military and for protecting us and Mickey too!:cool2:

Another big step closer! How fun this surprise cruise will be to all! When are you planning on telling your Mom and your sister's kids?

Another big step closer! How fun this surprise cruise will be to all! When are you planning on telling your Mom and your sister's kids?

We may have to tell my mom soon, she has hotel points as well as a free night certificate and trying to figure out a way to get the certificate to my sister from her may be tricky... so we may have to tell her SOON! The main reason we are keeping it from her is because she will let it slip to my sisters kids and i just might have to put her in a cabin alone with all the grandkids if she does that... LOL:rotfl:. We hope to tell the kids the day we fly to Orlando! Have not really decided on how we will tell them. I know i am going to down a few days early to help my sister get things together ( i live 5 hrs away from them all), I guess we will figure it out by then!!!

Stephieann said:
......with excitement!!!! My cruise is still 7.5 months away but we are able to book airfare now so it seems so much closer!!!! I had to express my excitement here because DH is gone on 3 week military trip and he will be gone for a year and unable to attend this cruise with me. It will be me and my mom PLUS (shhhhhh) :ssst: my sister and her family. It is a secret to my mom that my sister and her family are going and it is a secret to my sisters kids that they are going so I can not express my excitement with anyone.....:confused3!!!! I am going to go crazy before this is over!!! I almost spilled the beans with my mom tonight! This is my mom's first cruise ever.....i hope she enjoys it! Ok my excitement has turned into :hyper:hyper rambling....:rotfl2:!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

U think that's close mines TWO DAYSaway ya fereaking out here!!!!! ;)

yes, booking that air certainly brings it soooo much closer doesn't it? I was able to book air Monday and that got me excited as well and we are a long way out.
I want it to come QUICK but I don't want summer to go QUICK. deliema!!!

You can schedule to have Mickey or Goofy call them the night before or the morning of the cruise. That would be really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter