Olivia's Cafe or Gullivers Character meal?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if either of these restaurants still offer a character meal? And if so, which characters? Does anyone know if Gullivers offers a seafood buffet? And if so, which nights? Also, any reviews of either restaurant (character meal or not!) Thanks for any imput!!!:Pinkbounc

olivia's no longer has a character breakfast. however, the meals served there are very good. even if you are not staying at OKW, it might be worth an effort to get there for dinner, etc.:p

Gulliver's still offers a character meal every night of the week. Pluto and Goofy switch off with Timon and Rafikki.

I'm not sure which nights are the seafood buffet. I do recall there was one when we went on a Friday night and an Italian buffet on a Thursday night, but it's been a while so they may have switched nights. There are buffets every night and you can order off the menu. We've eaten here several times for dinner and have enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere each time.

Timon and Rafiki are at Gulliver's on Monday & Friday's only. The rest of the week is Pluto & Goofy. This was my daughter's favorite character meal ever as she loves the Lion King. In addition, the night we were there was not too crowded and the characters were 'out & about' for a very long time....we got tons of pictures.

Don't know about the buffet.....never knew they had one. If that is true, I'll have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter