Older Live Action Disney movies that could be rebooted.

ronDisney

the Ron of RonnMel
In this time movie reboots and re-imaginings...do you believe that some older Disney films could possibly be rebooted and re-introduced to a new generation?

Off the top of my head I see the following two films as being serious contenders for such a move:
  • The Black Hole
  • Condorman

It's not like Disney hasn't tried to re-imagine/reboot some other films (Love Bug, Pete's Dragon) but, I think these two films are perfect for such a move.

Any other older Disney films you think could do well with a reboot/re-imagining?
  • Candleshoe? *Though I truly love that film as is.
  • 20000 Leagues... though that story has already seen many iterations

In this time movie reboots and re-imaginings...do you believe that some older Disney films could possibly be rebooted and re-introduced to a new generation?

Off the top of my head I see the following two films as being serious contenders for such a move:
  • The Black Hole
  • Condorman

It's not like Disney hasn't tried to re-imagine/reboot some other films (Love Bug, Pete's Dragon) but, I think these two films are perfect for such a move.

Any other older Disney films you think could do well with a reboot/re-imagining?
  • Candleshoe? *Though I truly love that film as is.
  • 20000 Leagues... though that story has already seen many iterations

Speaking of 20,000 Leagues, last I hard Disney had some plans to make a Captain Nemo prequel. I'm not sure when or if that's actually getting made though. I could be down for that for sure!

Black Hole is a good one. Maybe also A Swiss Family Robinson?

Do not touch Candleshoe! That movie is perfect!

I completely love that film. It feels a bit like a hidden gem that many people just don't know about, or a really good attraction/ride that no one seems to know of, so I can continuously ride it. LOL!!

Swiss Family Robinson might work.

I completely love that film. It feels a bit like a hidden gem that many people just don't know about, or a really good attraction/ride that no one seems to know of, so I can continuously ride it. LOL!!

Swiss Family Robinson might work.
Me too! My mom introduced it to me when I was about 7. It has been a favorite for about 30 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter