• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

older girls????

LisaMaz

Mouseketeer
to maggiew:

Are you saying there aren't many older girls at the character breakfast? oh no I don't want her to feel out of place! I didn't know it mainly little ones.
:(

I think you are referring to the reply to your question on another thread? Your daughter is 8 right? I've been to crt 2 times and no way would an 8 year old feel out of place! My nieces were 10 and 8 this year and loved every minute! There was even a 15 year old girl beside us and she loved it too- her first time to WDW. Yes, there were some little girls dressed up- but we didn't see very many dressed up either time we were there. DD 4 didn't want to- she is bashful anyway so I knew that might make her even more so. If she wants to dress up- go for it! She's only young once! I'll bet there won't be many years left she'll want to dress up- or even agree to it- so enjoy it while it lasts! Have a magical time with the princesses- your daughter will love it!princess:

We have to character b'fasts planned for our upcoming trip. DD#1 is 25 and is as excited as DD#2 (who just turned 10). Age doesn't matter at Disney! :crazy:

I'm sure your DD will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter