• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Older Girls For Tea Parties

39CINDERELLA

Waiting to dance at the Ball with my Prince
Has anyone ever done the Alice Tea Party with an older girl? DD14 would love to do this just to be with the AIW gang. Also the princess Tea Party at GF with RosePetal and Princess A.. princess:

I am wondering about this too. My 11 year old DD would love to go with her 4 year old sister, but she is technically too old (I think the cutoff is 10). They would both be really disappointed if that couldn't go together. I think the Grand Adventures in Cooking has the same age cutoff. It is really too bad that they don't offer something for the older girls.

Meredith

My DD has done both of these and at both of them the girls were mostly 7 and under. At the Princess Tea party, there was a girl who looked around 11, but she was there with her little sister and mother and was treated as one of the adults (she didn't get the doll etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter