Old Navy Jeans-Preshrunk?

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
Are Old Navy jeans preshrunk? If not, how bad do they usually shrink? I almost never shop there, but I tried on jeans yesterday and liked them better than my usuals (Express). And they are cheaper! I fit perfectly in the short length of the size I need, but if they shrink, I might need regular length. Any experience? The sales girl had no idea because she line dries her jeans (what, does that take like a week?)

Thanks for any help you can provide!

They must be. Its the only place I buy my jeans and they fit the same after washing as when I intially try them on...

Mine haven't shrunk at all in the length. They have the usuall in the waist that lets out 20 mintues after I had them on

I wore them for a long time. They never seemed to shrink in the length when I had them after a wash. They would do the normal feel tight after a wash but then they would loosen up after the first wear... but all my jeans were like that :)

I have never noticed any shrinkage, even the waist kind, well unless I put on a couple pounds or so. ;)

I always bought Old Navy jeans for a very long time and never noticed them shrinking either. But I wear the longs.

All of the pants I have bought from old navy have shrunk so they are now not long enough... except for when I got wise and bought the longer style... I can't get those suckers to shrink for anything. I just gave up shopping there. Too frustrating for me! Good luck with yours :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter