• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Old Navy Flip Flops $1.00 This Saturday!!!

tinkarooni

<font color=teal>Gets way too excited about saving
My Mom saw the commercial and called me. WOOHOO!

I don't know what time they open but DD and I will be there.

Who's with me?

WOW what a great deal!

I haven't shopped at Old Navy since I was 16 or 17, but a dollar for flip flops!? I"m sooooo there!

Thank you!

oh no. no no no..... I can get them today for $2.50. Trust me that the MOB will be there. It was PACKED last year and I live in the middle of nowhere land. Just be prepared for the crowds.Last year I braved it with DD - she got the 8 pair they were allowing. I think we'll pass this year.
But best of luck to those that try it.

(I know I'll end up going)

I work at old navy. A couple pieces of info. Most stores are opening early. My store opens at 7:00.

Also, if you want to avoid the rush, you can buy the flip flops now, and take your reciept in on Saturday and get a price adjustment.

The limit is 5 pairs per person. HTH!

Does anyone know if they will have a deal online? I will be going out of town that day and will not have time to go to a store but I could order some online. TIA!

Not worth the crowd to me to save $1.50 on a pair of flip flops. DD doesn't like Old Navy anyway. The ones we got last year there weren't that great.

OP here....last year the stores opened early too and it was just me and a couple of teenage girls waiting. No problem. We'll see what happens this year. I am debating the buying now and taking back my receipt for the price adjustment.

They have a dizzying array of colors. I buy them to knock around in the yard, also my DD9 goes through flip flops like crazy and she likes having a color for every outfit. At $1.00 a pair it's a little affordable fun.

Good Luck everybody!

I work at old navy. A couple pieces of info. Most stores are opening early. My store opens at 7:00.

Also, if you want to avoid the rush, you can buy the flip flops now, and take your reciept in on Saturday and get a price adjustment.

Thanks for the inside info. :thumbsup2

saw the commercial las tnight but my first thought was what I had heard about last years crowds. I like the tip about buying now and going back in for a price adjustment. I may do that.

Thanks~ We will be heading to Old Navy tonite or tomorrow to take advantage of that.

Yep. Cheap flip flops are not worth dealing with that crowd.

I don't know, I sort of enjoy the hunt of the bargain :rotfl: Uh Oh I may be one of the crazy "crowd" you're talking about......:lmao:

If it's mobbed we won't go, but last year I just waltzed right in.....we'll have to see.....SSHHH don't tell anybody else. :)

I work at Old Navy part-time trust me if your going get there early. I'll have people already in line an hour before we open. We prepare our workers ahead of time for the event.:)

Unfortunately you get what you pay for. I really didn't like the flips I got from Old Navy. Very cheaply made and uncomfortable between the toes. I'd rather spend $24 for Teva mush - they last twice as long as Old Navy and are 3x more comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter