Old Key West room request

vgd07

Earning My Ears
What are everyone's favorite buildings to request for a studio "near HH" category? We rented points for September and are happy to be near the boats, but is there a way to know your view?

Yes that's our category - interesting, the cost on dvcrentalstore was the same. Thanks for the tip on TouringPlans - it looks like it doesn't really matter for the studios, none of them appear to be water-facing.

Did you "rent"/ book That category ? The cat - near hospitality house cost more.
Actually, the points are the same for the standard, and the Near Hospitality House categories. However, the HH category seems to sell out much quicker, for obvious reasons of fewer rooms in that category, as well as its preferred location. But I have to admit I am not sure how the rental agencies handle this.....they could charge more for HH.

Last edited:
Near HH are 11-14 and 23-26. 11-14 are right across from the HH itself. 23-26 are across the bridge from the HH, so a bit longer walk, but close to the first bus stop (Peninsular Rd). Bldg 14 has studios in the corners instead of at the ends of the building. So you will be missing a window (just the patio doors for windows unless you consider the peephole on the door a light source). Bldg 14 is a three story building, so you might have a studio on the third floor. We stayed in Bldg 11 in a one bedroom once and it was quiet, right near the golf course.

The boats are not currently operating, so they might not be running in Sept.
OKWMapcolor2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter