Old Key West or Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom

Saratoga...... I love how light bright and airy it is. I love that you can walk to Disney springs which gives you so many more food options. If you request congress park you can sit on your balcony at night and sometimes hear the music from Disney springs. Yes it is huge and spread out. But it is so peaceful and relaxing and so removed from the parks that even after a busy day you can still come back to the room and relax. Ok maybe it's my favorite because it the first resort my boyfriend and I stayed at together but when I stay there as soon as I step on property and breathe that air i feel relaxed. Yes the rooms are bigger at old key west but for me I've stayed at both and I prefer Saratoga. 1 advantage of old key west is gurgling suitcase. I love the turtle krawl and you can only get it there.

Saratoga...... I love how light bright and airy it is. I love that you can walk to Disney springs which gives you so many more food options. If you request congress park you can sit on your balcony at night and sometimes hear the music from Disney springs. Yes it is huge and spread out. But it is so peaceful and relaxing and so removed from the parks that even after a busy day you can still come back to the room and relax. Ok maybe it's my favorite because it the first resort my boyfriend and I stayed at together but when I stay there as soon as I step on property and breathe that air i feel relaxed. Yes the rooms are bigger at old key west but for me I've stayed at both and I prefer Saratoga. 1 advantage of old key west is gurgling suitcase. I love the turtle krawl and you can only get it there.
Thanks for the info!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter