Old Disney Park photos

Concourse Steakhouse and Chef Mickey's

IMG_6400ed-XL.jpg

I miss this so much - IMO one of the worst moves Disney made. I get upset just looking at pictures and in person I feel worse - would never even go there again except for our love for 'Ohana. I used to enjoy just sitting upstairs overlooking this beautiful oasis - we have many pics of this, now it's sterile and basically empty.
I'm a sentimentalist (how could you tell lol) and didn't like all the changes in the last 15 or more years anyway, but now I have no desire to return with all the cut backs. If 'normal' doesn't happen we would rather our memories be of the 'before Covid' days.

I miss this so much - IMO one of the worst moves Disney made. I get upset just looking at pictures and in person I feel worse - would never even go there again except for our love for 'Ohana. I used to enjoy just sitting upstairs overlooking this beautiful oasis - we have many pics of this, now it's sterile and basically empty.
I'm a sentimentalist (how could you tell lol) and didn't like all the changes in the last 15 or more years anyway, but now I have no desire to return with all the cut backs. If 'normal' doesn't happen we would rather our memories be of the 'before Covid' days.

So agree with you! It's one thing to change the style of linens in resort rooms but to demolish a whole tropical garden area seems so pointless. How many people stop and spend more than a couple minutes in the new decor? How many people say "Isn't this new decor beautiful?" Guess I'm not a believer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter