old (1990's) tickets

cuteinnocent

Mouseketeer
If I have a 3 day Passport and the last date was never used (no expiration) from 1995, would it now be valid as a park hopper or at least use it in CA Adventure?

They don't give hoppers with legacy tickets, just 1 park. You'll have to check with Disney on the expiration period of multi day tickets from back then.

Are you sure they don't expire? Mine from 1994 have an expiation date in tiny red letters at the bottom of the ticket. It also says ticket must be used x number of days after first use.

My guess is that the last day is no good. I remember tickets from the 90's having the last use being 13 days after first use.

But if it is by chance they will exchange it for a single park non-hopper ticket. So you could likely use it at DCA but it will not be a park hopper.

Are you sure they don't expire? Mine from 1994 have an expiation date in tiny red letters at the bottom of the ticket. It also says ticket must be used x number of days after first use.
Doesn't say anything about expiration, or else I'm sure my mother (who has the ticket) would have used it! It says Magic Kingdom Club Member and then 2 of the 3 dates are stamped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter