OKW Question?

Lexilulu

Earning My Ears
If we stay in one of the buildings in the Hospitality House area - how far is the walk to the restaurants and bus stop? We do not have a car and have two small children - so we are concerned about the size of OKW. The kids like to swim everyday and get mug refills at night. We would stay in a studio so cooking is not an option. So we would need the restaurants. Thanks for the info.

All of the HH area buildings are right across from the restaurants/shop/main pool. You would be very close.

Just FYI, there is only one real restaurant at OKW, Olivia's. They do have a fast food counter but the menu is very limited and there is no indoor seating.

I believe I was in the hospitality house classification when I stayed in a 2 br villa that was on the right after entering the main gate, which would put this building across the main road and a bit further to walk to the pool and hospitality house, but not to far (maybe a couple of blocks)

I believe I was in the hospitality house classification when I stayed in a 2 br villa that was on the right after entering the main gate, which would put this building across the main road and a bit further to walk to the pool and hospitality house, but not to far (maybe a couple of blocks)

That isn't hospitality house area unless you crossed the bridge and turned to the right. That small cluster just across the bridge, near the Peninsular Road bus stop are considered HH area.

building 11-14 and 23-26 are the HH house

you can see on the map below - how close you will be

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/okwmap.htm

that say if you get building 11 or 12 you will need to make sure your kids now that road is busy, busy. most of these are guests or cM - the guests are not paying attention because they can be so excited about arriving and the cm are know to drive fast.

there is now a crosswalk at building 14. (disney does listen)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter