OKW or SSR for next year

Can I ask a silly question ?

Can you leave the sofa bed made up as a bed all of the time so you dont have to keep putting it up and down ?

Also is there enough room in a 1 bed for a childrens ready bed type thing, my daughter is not thrilled at having to share with her little brother !!
We did in August. Only problem we had is that there was only one blanket, but housekeeping quickly brought us another.

If you are considering a studio at OKW, then this thread might be useful to you.

I am sure Wayneg put a list of the sizes of accomodation at SSR and OKW but cannot find it (serves me right for not saving as a "favourite").

Any ideas where I can find it please ? :thumbsup2

Can you stop discussing this please as Im now doubting my decision and Ive changed my mind enough times ! :rotfl2:

I am the same :laughing:

Booked Saratoga for next year, no real reason except I thought it looked newer and brighter (stupid reason I know) but now Wayneg has pointed out OKW is bigger having second thoughts - ah - took me ages to decide on SSR :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter