OKW Jacuzzi Tubs

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
I hate to admit it, but the older I get, the more my achy old bones appreciate the huge jacuzzi. I had originally reserved a one bedroom because my cousin was going to come to Food & Wine with me, but she couldn't get off work. So I have it all to myself. I would normally have settled for a studio for one person...but I'm not sure I can go back to a studio ever again.

I hate to admit it, but the older I get, the more my achy old bones appreciate the huge jacuzzi. I had originally reserved a one bedroom because my cousin was going to come to Food & Wine with me, but she couldn't get off work. So I have it all to myself. I would normally have settled for a studio for one person...but I'm not sure I can go back to a studio ever again.

You're spoiled, Chuck. Isn't the one bedroom at OKW just great?

Studios have their place in certain circumstances, but the bigger units are sublime! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter