OKW Availability

hgcrnp

Earning My Ears
So I submitted a request for OKW through a rental agency and booking availability opened up today. I had requested that they book it in the Hospitality House category. They sent me the reservation numbers as someone picked up the request quickly however it looks like it's just booked in a standard category. I have e-mailed the agency but wondered if anyone could check availability for me to see if there are rooms in the HH category? It would be 11/16-11/23/2019 for 2 studios. Thank you in advance!!!

So I submitted a request for OKW through a rental agency and booking availability opened up today. I had requested that they book it in the Hospitality House category. They sent me the reservation numbers as someone picked up the request quickly however it looks like it's just booked in a standard category. I have e-mailed the agency but wondered if anyone could check availability for me to see if there are rooms in the HH category? It would be 11/16-11/23/2019 for 2 studios. Thank you in advance!!!

We're not permitted to check availability on the boards however OKW is not a resort with availability issues at 11 months.

We're not permitted to check availability on the boards however OKW is not a resort with availability issues at 11 months.

Oh I apologize, I was not aware this wasn't permitted. I will wait to hear back from the agency then. Thank you!

If you are real lucky those 2 studios might be in the same building, but not all that likely. Good luck.

Most of the buildings only have two studios on each floor. There are a few buildings (three story buildings) that have four on each floor, but they are located in the corners and don't have the window to the outside, just the patio door. In most cases the studios are located at the ends of the building. So if it is a two story building, it usually has four studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter