okw 3 bed villa

Maps05

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how many Grand Villas there are and which buildings they're in?

There are 27 grandvillas at OKW, and they're pretty much spread throughout the resort. I know we've stayed in grandvillas in buildings 18, 52, and 45.

If you need a GV at OKW that is accessible to anyone traveling a wheelchair or scooter, be sure to specify that Only 3 OKW GV can be accessed. ONe is a ground floor entry and is HA modified, 2 are accessible by elevator, 1 of which is HA modified. All of the remaining GVs are entered on the second floor and require walking us a flight of stairs, remember only 3 bldgs at OKW have elevator access.

Here is a description of the OKW building layout.

GV's are found in Buildings 15,16,19,22,25,29,43,48,49,51,53 and 63. As noted, there are 27 GVs at OKW.

Here is a map of OKW, the GV buildings are outlined in yellow:

OKWMap-January2008.jpg

Fabulous map. I didn't see the anything with the GV listed before. Brilliant. I can try and pick my favourite location now..lol:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter