• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay you probably all know this but... new room!

Gaspode

<font color=blue>Its threatening and romantic....
Hiya,

I really should be in bed but couldn't sleep so thought I'd log in to the VMK :)

And I discovered a new room!! Between Shrunken Ned's Shop and the Pirate Treehouse on the map of Adventureland is... Discovery Island! It's very cool :cool1: It seems to be linked to the kelloggs promotion you have over there in the US. I loved turning into a pirate: with the magic Lol.

Well, sorry if you all already knew about this but I am enjoying having something different to do in VMK for a change.

Oh, one other thing, someone asked for a VMK shirt so I happily traded the one I got from putting the code in from here... well after I did that (I only traded cos' they sounded like the really wanted one and I wasn't that bothered about it) they said afterwards that they would sell it tomorrow??! Something to do with official launch? I'm not sure what they meant by that but anyways.... :confused3

Cya,
Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter