• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay we file this one away... For being stupid

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Well as you know Sandy is away... Well that makes me in charge of the house (I think Chloe thinks she is). Anyway that means I not only have to figure out how to eat and what but I have to clean up as well. Well not a problem. I vacumed and did the dishes last night. I also cleaned out the litter box:eek: ... Well being the good cleaner that I am I took the litter out to the garage and then went on with my cleaning... I'm amazed how messy I can be in 48 hours :D. Well after checking my email last night ( I traded 3 pins :) :) :) ) I went to bed... About 2am I wake up cause I knew I forgot to do something:mad:

Well I'm not gonna say what cause DUH!!! But it has to do with taking litter OUT of the box. Now I gotta clean up a real mess... YUK!!!

But I did trade a few pins:)

I want you to know...I'm documenting all of this to give to Sandy when she gets home.

Of course I can be bribed!! Got any pins???? :D

DEAR NAT,

I AM TRULY CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THRU THESE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS.

DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE CHECKING ON YOU?

ROBYN SUGGESTED A MODERATOR SITTER - THIS IS ALL IN ALL NOT A BAD IDEA.

SO WHEN DO YOU LEAVE FOR DISNEY.

IS SANDY CHECKING ON YOU.

I THINK THIS COULD BE A NEW REALITY TV SHOW.

PLEASE - TRY MCDONALDS FOR DINNER - IT IS MUCH SAFER.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE BE SAFE.

DARLENE
FAIRY GOD MOTHER IN TRAINING

I don't think bribery would work in this case. Nat's been nice enough to incriminate himself and has done a good job of documenting everthing right here in the posts. ;)

But I'm sure the day-by-day executive summary for Sandy MUST be worth something. It would be faster to read than search all the posts. :smooth: :D

This MUST be a guy thing - first John, then Jeff (I know Trina didn't go away, but he gets in as much trouble :) ) & now Nat!

Bribery between Nat & I goes way back!! :D

So.......what pins have you got Nat???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter