Okay, Somebody please kick my backside!

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
I just found out today that it will be approximately 12 weeks (if all goes well) until I see my Marine! I haven't seen him since Nov. 18th. I need to kick it into high gear and get this flab off!! We are buying a treadmill this week. Now that being said I cheated today...ugh! I think it was just a release of worry...DS won't need surgery and is healing finally!

I found a prom picture today of the two of us hugging and was ashamed of the way I looked...how did that happen?!

Okay, tomorrow is the start of commando training for me! DH and the W.I.S.H.ers are my accountability buddies!

Thanks guys,

Melissa

You can do it! Don't give up!!!! :)
Use that picture as motivation....we are here for you!

Kamy

Go, Melissa!!!

You can do it. I'll kick your backside if you kick mine ;) We'll be here for you. I know you can't wait to see your son. Won't he be surprised at how much less of you there is?

You can do it Melissa!

When ever you need some encouragement just come back here and we will cheer you on.

That is so exciting for you to know that your DS is coming home, just keep that in mind while you are excercising.

We will be cheering for you.:Pinkbounc

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :) Just stay focused on your goal, Melissa! Glad that your DS doesn't need to have surgery.

See Princess Vija's post on the 24 hour challenge. It's a great way to break this whole healthy eating/exercise thing down into manageable portions. Take things day by day and by the end of 12 weeks you'll be very surprised with how you feel and look!

Good luck!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter