• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay -- Now I am Honked Off

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Did the three Quests at MK and turned them in today. The CMs there are just super.
DH and I each have 9 Virtual Prize Quests cards, and one Lime Green rubber wrist band.
Good so far. (Except there are no gold Mickey ears to buy and will not be for another 3 - 4 weeks.)
Well, only three of the nine card's codes are good.
My code inside my wristband is illegible except for roughly the first 3 - 4 characters.
DH even had to read his with a magnifying glass and guess at a lot of the characters. Through trying several "It Could Be"s we can't get his code to work either.
And considering guests can only get one wrist band every 30 days, that is the pits! :p
Thank goodness this crap was free.
I used Help while on-line. They respond within 24 hours. Of course I could hardly type in any freakin' words cause nothing is in their flippin' dictionary!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHH :rolleyes: :sad2: :crazy: :rolleyes2 :sad1: :headache: :charac2:

Only the Adventureland Virtual Gift codes worked. So I don't know if players are only allowed three a day. Or if only Adventureland happens to be loaded and ready to distribute. :confused3
I would be returning a flippin' hat had I bought one and the code did not work!

It is not just Adventureland Quest awards cards that do work. All 9 of DH's cards DID work.
The ONLY thing I can think of is if the CM actually had to scan these virtual prize cards to allow the codes to be good, and only three of mine were scanned. :confused3 I wasn't paying THAT much attention to what was being scanned and what was not.
To monitor the wristbands, our APs were scanned. that is how they keep track of one band every 30 days per guest. (Like those are a big deal. :earboy2: ) Especially when ours are worthless, except to wear in the real world if we chose to do so.

The VMK Wristband Game of Guess must have been on DH's mind. He kept going back to it and we FINALLY figured it out. From what little we can see on mine, the codes are the same. At least mine starts the same. So I think the codes are identical. And they worked for both of us.
Here is the code that will get you a free virtual VMK t-shirt:
LAB9RR3KEBSKB9D3
(Hopefully I wrote it down correct, as we have many variations.)

I cannot guess how many different combinations we used to finally figure it out.
Even DH said "All this for a t-shirt?"
We thought we would get matching virtual green wristbands. But a t-shirt is okay too.
:faint:

I would take back the cards and the wristbands and tell them they do not work!

They can't fix it if they don't know.

Hopefully all will work out. :wizard:

Mal

LAB9RR3KEBSKB9D3

it is posted in both the codes thread and the guide thread.

Also it is my understanding that you must enter that code and the next time you log onto VMK you will have the gift....it might be the same with all the quest codes.

Give it a try.
let us know.

Mal

Once we figured out the wristband codes, we had the shirts right away.
Same with the virtual gifts that did work. We had them immediately.
I don't plan on making a special trip down there for the cards that are no good.
I will wait until next weekend, or see if I get a response.
I have no idea if the cards should have been scanned or need to be, to work. I can only guess that is the problem. :confused3

That being said, we were told by a CM today that next week is the start of the VMK VIP tour.
We were told to keep our Quest cards (not the freebie cards, the actual Quest answer cards) and to bring them back.
We will get a "VIP" virtual tour of the Haunted Mansion! :cool1: And I guess we get a virtual pin for that too. I just hope it works. :rotfl:

that sound super cool I can not wait until I get down there again to do this!

Have fun on your tour!

Mal

:(

looks like i can't do the tour
i wont even go near the haunted mansion im scared of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter