Ok-who's from Illinois?

My wife and I (and our two kids DD5 and DS15mos) live in Naperville......We managed to cram 3 trips in the last 12 mos, but probably won't go back until 2006 now..

Rich

Hello neighbor from south of orland park............we use to drive but now we fly home ! we just added on, we now own at BCV and SSR. watch out for that add ons, they seek right up behind you !

Let's see there is me - BWV & WVL in Orland Park

Madeleine & Rick - BCV - Oak Forest
LeRoy & Mary - OKW - Richton Park (soon to be Peotone)
Terry & Bill - OKW - Beverly section of Chicago
Gail - BCV - OakBrook

then there is someone with the IL license plates DVC MBR who parks at the Metra station in Tinley Park.

That's even closer to Wisc than Lake Villa is...

Just got back from our first trip home this afternoon!!!

Hi neighbors!:wave2: We are from Melrose Park, just NW of Chicago. JonJ, my DW & I own a photo studio in Elmhurst!::yes:: Stop by sometime and say Hi! We are next to a Irish Pub in town.

We live in Highland Park, which is a 50 minute ride to Milwaukee's airport. It sure beats flying out of O'Hare!

Checking in from Geneva. But I will be in Plainfield on Friday for work, and at OKW on Monday for pleasure!

I'm from the western suburb of Addison....

quote from lovwdwalot:
Hi neighbors! We are from Melrose Park, just NW of Chicago. JonJ, my DW & I own a photo studio in Elmhurst! Stop by sometime and say Hi! We are next to a Irish Pub in town.
I'm in Elmhurst all the time for work, and can picture where your photo shop is, lovwdwalot! I'll have to stop by sometime to say hello! :wave:

--Sarahprincess:

Not a suburb of Chicago yet, but not far from Plainfield.

We're from south of 80 on I-55 in Dwight Il....30 minutes southwest of Joliet

We're in Aurora right at the Naperville border. My parents live in Plainfield!! Hi, neighbor!

We live in Schaumburg. :wave2:

wdwstar, we have also learned the ease of flying rather than driving. I can't imagine going back to the driving route. We have quickly become accustomed to it now. We are dreading driving next month to Hilton Head.

We live in the farthest northeast corner of Illinois. Although I know where Plainfield is as I bought my favorite horse there a few years ago. A very good friend of mine in town also owns Dvc.
Margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter