Ok Whats The Final Word???

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
Do you get a fridge for no additional charge if you are staying in a deluxe resort? i have heard many different stories, last oct we just brought a cooler and made trips to the ice machine but a fridge would be nice. thanks

:Pinkbounc

I just returned from CR on 12/24. We had requested a fridge when we made the reservation and were told of the charge. When I called to reconfirm, they said I would be charged. When I got the bill.....no charge. Hope that helps!

lyeag said:
I just returned from CR on 12/24. We had requested a fridge when we made the reservation and were told of the charge. When I called to reconfirm, they said I would be charged. When I got the bill.....no charge. Hope that helps!

wow thats fun! sounds like a communication problem! my luck i would be charged double!!! lol thanks for the input

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter